Cookie Clicker 2
Cookie Clicker is a browser-based idle game that was developed by French programmer Julien “Orteil” Thiennot. In the game, you’ll be clicking on a giant cookie on the screen to earn points. These points can then be used to purchase upgrades and power-ups that allow you to earn points more quickly. The game has a simple, addictive loop that encourages you to keep clicking and upgrading in order to progress. As you progress, you’ll unlock new buildings and upgrades that allow you to earn even more points, and the game’s point values will increase exponentially over time. Cookie Clicker has become a popular choice for players looking for a simple, yet engaging idle game to play.
Cookie Clicker 2 Features:
- Upgrades and power-ups: As you earn points, you’ll be able to purchase a variety of upgrades and power-ups that allow you to earn points more quickly. These can range from simple upgrades like cursors that click the cookie for you, to more complex buildings that produce points automatically.
- Golden Cookies: Golden Cookies are special cookies that appear randomly in the game and give you a significant point boost when clicked. Be sure to keep an eye out for them and click them as soon as they appear.
- The Grandmapocalypse: The Grandmapocalypse is a significant event in the game that unlocks new upgrades and features. It is triggered by purchasing a certain number of grandmas and can be postponed by buying certain upgrades.
- The Cookie Monster: The Cookie Monster is a special character that appears in the game and eats cookies to produce points. You can unlock it by purchasing the “Cookie Monster” upgrade.
- The Level System: As you progress through the game, you’ll gain levels that unlock new upgrades and features. You can see your current level and progress in the top left corner of the screen.
Cookie Clicker was developed by Julien “Orteil” Thiennot and published by DashNet in 2013.
Cookie Clicker Gameplay